Welcome to The Institute of Chinese Culture
2021-22 academic year update (5/12/2021)
Dear ICC Family,
Following CDC’s new guidelines/recommendations, ICC has decided to reopen our school in fall 2021 unless circumstances change. More detailed info will be provided. ICC continues to monitor conditions and prioritize health and safety for our students, parents, and staff.
The 2021 Fall Semester will start on Saturday, August 21, 2021. ICC students are able to register the classes and pay tuition online for next semester starting on Tuesday, 27th April, 2021. Please refer to the info on “Classes/Registration”
Following are the links for:
I. Returning Family Link:
Please register using the above link if you have conducted online registration before. The login name and password are the same as last semester (usually your phone number with area code; the password is usually your phone number without area code and hyphen or space).
II. New Family Link:
Choose “Sign Up New ICC Member Account” and fill up the application form.
- On the member application form, the cell/ home phone number that you fill in will become your default login ID.
- You can set your password (at least 8 characters: ex. 65432100) at the end of the application form. Before you submit your application, you might want to print your application form for future reference.
- After you fill up the member application form, you can log off and wait for our admin to send you an approval email.
- After your member application is approved, please connect to the above online registration link again. This time, however, choose “Complete My Online Registration” followed by login using your login ID and password. To complete the online registration, you are supposed to click three checkboxes to give consent to the ICC registration policy, ICC photo policy, and registration reminder before submitting your registration form.
III. Online Payment Link:
Click on “Make Online Payment” link using your login information to make online payment after registration data has been approved by the admin.
- You can make online payment only after your registration data has been approved; you will receive an email to notify you for online payment.
- We no longer accept checks or cash payments by mail.
- There is NO additional charge for making online payments through our website using PayPal, debit card, or credit card unless you request a refund.
- If you have difficulty paying the tuition due to the financial crisis caused by COVID-19 pandemic, please don’t hesitate to contact me or the corresponding teacher. I will try my best to help you go through this difficult time.
I wish you and your family safe and healthy through these unusual times.
遵循CDC的新準則建議，除非情況發生變化，ICC決定於2021年秋季重新開放我們的學校。 將提供更多詳細信息。 ICC繼續監控情況，並為我們的學生，父母和教職員工優先考慮健康和安全。
如果您沒有做過線上註冊請選擇“Sign Up New ICC Member Account”並填寫申請表。
4.您的會員申批准請後，請再次連接到上面的在線註冊鏈接。但是，這次選擇“Complete My Online Registration”然後使用您的登錄ID和密碼登錄完成在線註冊，您必須點擊三個選框以表示同意ICC註冊政策，ICC照片政策和註冊提醒，然後再提交註冊表格。
在收到管理員批准註冊通知後，請您點擊以上鏈接，登錄後請點擊“Make Online Payment” 進行在線支付。
The Institute of Chinese Culture (ICC) is incorporated in Texas in 1970 and organized as a non-profit institute for educational purposes. Our mission is to enhance an appreciation of Chinese language and culture through the operation of a Chinese-language school and such other means as may be determined by the board from time to time.
Statement of Nondiscrimination
The Institute of Chinese Culture shall not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, national origin, or religion in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policy, scholarship and loan program, and athletic and other programs.
The Institute of Chinese Culture (ICC), established in 1970, is Houston’s first Chinese language school. The primary courses offered at ICC are Chinese classes in either traditional (with Zhuyin) or simplified (with Pinyin) format. The curriculum covers ages from preschool (three and a half years old) through 12th grade. Classroom activities include listening, speaking, reading, and writing comprehension. The 6th through 12th grade curriculum is further enhanced with a cultural class program.
Additional classes, such as mathematics, art, English writing, piano, and Junior Achievement, are also available. The goal is to assist students with regular school work, introduce them to Chinese culture and fine arts, and provide leadership skills training. Classes are offered in the fall and spring semesters during the school year. For adults, we also offer courses such as Chinese, French, Tai-Chi, and art.
For adults, we also offer courses such as Chinese, French, Tai-Chi, and art. In addition, starting from 2019 summer we have established ICC preschool (http://iccschooltx.org/) which provides an immersion language learning environment for toddlers(2-3years old), preschool(4 years old) and kindergarten (5 years old) students.
ICC Address: 10550 Westoffice Dr. Houston, Texas, 77042